Win a Makerspace For Your School!
Each month, Creative QT gives away 16 peel 'n stick baseplates to a school, library or public makerspace that enters the giveaway. To enter the giveaway, please CLICK HERE.
Creative QT is passionate about partnering with schools, libraries, community centers, etc. across the nation to install makerspaces, specifically brick building walls and tables, for children to engage in active, creative STEAM challenges and play based learning. Our LEGO compatible peel-and-stick baseplate collection makes making building makerspaces incredibly easy!
All schools, libraries, community centers, etc. across the nation are eligible to enter. A winner will be announced monthly and entries will expire each month. Winners will be allowed to choose which color of peel-and-stick baseplates they want. Only one entry per person, per month, please.
- May: Dallas Park Elementary School of Fort Worth, TX (see pictures!)
- June: Chippewa Falls Public Library of Chippewa Falls, WI (see pictures!)
- July: Bailey Community School of Bayonne, NJ
- August: Swallow Union Elementary School of Dunstable, MA
- September: Groton-Dunstable Regional Middle School of Groton, MA
- October: Marlboro Elementary School of Marlboro, VT
Seeking Inspiration? Build a Makerspace Wall!
If you are a school, library or public makerspace and are seeking to partner with Creative QT to build a makerspace and have questions about the giveaway or another partnership we would love to hear from you! Please reach out to Kate with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.