Fun LEGO Storage Jars for less than $15!
How to store building blocks is not an easy decision! Here at Creative QT we are all about making storage fun. We made these exciting little LEGO Storage Jars for less than $15!!
- 6 small mason jars (Target, $1 each)
- 2 cans of yellow gloss spray paint (Target, Testors Craft, $3 each)
- Black and red permanent markers (Dollar Tree, $1 each)
- Cardboard box
These fun LEGO Storage Jars are surprisingly easy and quick to make. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Take all of the packaging off the jars, and place them inside a cardboard box.
2. Read the spray paint instructions carefully. Follow the instructions and spray the jars accordingly. You might find it easier to have your hand inside the jar and rotate it at a distance as you spray the paint. We did two layers of paint, leaving half an hour between layers.
3. We waited until the next day before adding the facial features using black and red permanent markers.
4. Finally, choose how you want to fill the jars. We went for organizing by colour!
Top tip: we would definitely recommend wearing gloves if you want to avoid looking like a LEGO figure!!
It is that simple, your awesome LEGO Storage Jars are done! So much creative play and engineering to follow!
Creative QT designs quality + innovative toys that declutter homes and inspire creative play. Founded by parents of five, Adam and Dana Sue Hinkle, Creative QT’s vision is to empower parents and encourage a culture of families that Make Time Together. All products are designed to enrich families’ lives through active, creative play and play based learning. Creative QT products are laboratory tested for compliance with CPSC requirements and are free of lead, cadmium and phthalates so you can play with confidence. So, go ahead … today is the day: be your kid’s hero.
"LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site."